Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Welcoming Laurie N. to the Rock Shop Rock Show - Local Artist

We are excited to welcome Laurie N. to the rock show, and announce she will be teaching the Crystal Energy Introduction Class Saturday September 14th, 2013 from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm.  Class details here...


About Laurie N. 


Ever since I was a child, I collected rocks. I lived in the flatlands of Nebraska, but we'd vacation in Utah. While driving, I loved watching all the terrain change from cornfields to big hills, to rocky mountains and forest covered landscapes. My favorite memories are of being out in nature as we stopped along the way. Be it a dried up river bed, or bubbling brooks or high in the mountaintops, I was always picking up rocks along the way.


As I got older, I got a bit disconnected from nature, but in my late 30's I made a return to myself and to immersing myself in learning everything I could about crystals. I even discovered that I had a special ability to connect with them, so it seemed fitting to learn how to use them in a healing capacity. I got how certified as a Master of Crystology to enhance my already broad metaphysical knowledge of crystals. 


In my quest for learning more, I learned about crystal skulls. I had the opportunity to meet with an ancient one as my first experience, and since then I became so enthusiastic about them, that I reached out to caretakers that had special ones and networked to get them to come to this city for others to enjoy. So I continue to be a crystal skull educator, and teacher of crystal energy and other metaphysical topics that relate to how they work with our own energy fields and can be used for well being.


Come meet Laurie and learn the basics of crystal energy. Wondered about why rocks, and minerals are considered to hold mystical and almost magical powers about gemstones? Want to learn about which ones might benefit you and how to combine them, clean them, and where to place them on your body or in your home? Sign up here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newsletter

Subscribe to our list